Re: [JSON] Survey for design requirements

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:26:51 +0100
To: RDF WG <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have added an "out-of-the-ivory-tower" use case here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/TF-JSON#Pulling_In_Data_From_An_External_Linked_Data_Service

Reading through the other use cases, I felt like adding this one, just
for this WG not to lose the focus on normal Web developers that it
also needs IMHO, besides covering all the Semantic Web people's use
cases.

Best,
Tom

PS: I refrained from adding a <blink> tag on the Wiki...

--
Thomas Steiner, Research Scientist, Google Inc.