Re: Is it possible to enable LaTeX support on the wiki?

On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 16:48 +0100, Antoine Zimmermann wrote:
> Argh, I edited a page, using the <math></math> markup, which is even
> produced automatically when one clicks the button with a square root on
> top of the edit box. This markup is supposed to transform LaTeX formulas
> into good looking images, but it does not work.

I'm not familiar with that.  Do you know if it works on any W3C wikis?
I'm looking at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Math
and it looks like we'd have to do the systems team to install texvc on
the server and changing a setting.   Shall I go ahead and request that?