Re: Was: Should we define Graph Literal datatypes?

On 07/03/11 05:51, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Andy,
>
> I was actually wondering whether there should not be a cleanup
> action/issue on XML Literals, namely their equality rules. There is a
> mess in my mind compared to different canonicalization algorithms,
> and I also wonder whether the references are still o.k. I know you
> have dived into this much more than I did...
>
> Ivan

Yes - worth recording as a cleanup item.  I've had to dive in to answer
user questions (a recent one being "why does this GML literal not pass
validation" - answer: attributes not in sorted order).

Whether it makes the cutline due to resourcing is then separate.

	Andy