Re: RDF-ISSUE-12 (String Literals): Reconcile various forms of string literals (time permitting) [Cleanup tasks]

rdf:PlainLiteral should never appear in RDF as a datatype.

The literal should have been written in normal RDF form.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-plain-literal/
[[ Sec 4:
Therefore, typed literals with rdf:PlainLiteral as the datatype are
considered by this specification to be not valid in syntaxes for RDF
graphs or SPARQL.

To implement this design and provide this interoperability, applications
that employ this datatype MUST use plain literals (instead of
rdf:PlainLiteral typed literals) whenever a syntax for plain literals is
provided, such as in existing syntaxes for RDF graphs and SPARQL results.
]]

	Andy