RDF-ISSUE-4 (Deprecate N-Triples): Do we depecate N-Triples and use Turtle instead?

From: RDF Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:28:33 +0000
To: public-rdf-wg@w3.org

RDF-ISSUE-4 (Deprecate N-Triples): Do we depecate N-Triples and use Turtle instead?

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/4

Raised by: Sandro Hawke
On product:

N-Triples was created by the RDF Core Working Group as a simple and clear way to write down RDF Graphs, especially for the test suite.

Turtle can probably be used to do that instead, now, so maybe we should simplify things -- having one less language -- by removing N-Triples from the RDF documents as we revise them.