Re: bang ! in turtle

When I was playing about with JSN3 [1] a few months ago, I also made up
  a few more shorthands which were quite interesting / useful:

Shorthand:
   a	rdf:type
   ^a	[ owl:inverseOf rdf:type ]
   >	rdfs:seeAlso
   =	owl:sameAs
   =>	log:implies
   <=	log:implies, but in the other direction

predicate prefixes:

   ^x	[ owl:inverseOf x ]
   >x	[ link:listDocumentProperty x ]

example of the last one, since not many people use/know
"link:listDocumentProperty"

   :me >foaf:knows <http://example.org/my-friends> .

meaning: look here for a list of relations where the subject is :me and
the predicate is foaf:knows - in this case, here's a doc to look in to
find people I know, can also be seen as type hinted seeAlso, comes in
most useful. more info on this predicate is in the Linked Data design Issue.

[1] http://webr3.org/apps/specs/jsn3/

Cheers,

Nathan