Re: Proposing new terms for g-snap and g-text

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 10:55 -0400, Sandro Hawke wrote:

> > g-box: "RDF graph resource"?
>
> -1 on "resource" -- in RDF, everything is a resource, certainly
> including g-snaps.
>
> There's nothing I really like here, but I could live with "graph
> container" or "triplestore".

Maybe "single-graph store", which maybe fits with Pat's effort to
combine this with SPARQL's notion of "graph store" (which then perhaps
gets retronymed to "multi-graph store.)     Unfortunately, many people
have trouble thinking of an on-disk file as a "graph store"....

   - s