Re: Oracle's stand regarding N-TRIPLES

Paraphrasing:

US-ASCII
- media type: text/plain
- extension: .nt

UTF-8
- media type: text/n-triples;charset=utf-8
- extension: .nt8

And add some text:

[[
Some N-Triples parsers only support the US-ASCII subset of N-Triples. N-Triples serializers that intend to maximize compatibility with such parsers SHOULD restrict output to the US-ASCII subset.

To maximize forward compatibility, N-Triples parsers SHOULD accept UTF-8 encoded content even if it is served with a text/plain media type or with a .nt file extension.
]]

I think that would be great.

Best,
Richard