Re: Learning about JSON-LD

On 8/18/11 1:18 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> However, I think your point is that there are other organizations that
> are starting to "implement" JSON-LD as well by publishing documents?
> OpenLink being one of them, the VIE project being another, and Seevl
> being yet another. So, we are starting to see JSON-LD publishing out in
> the wild as well.

Are the above listed as implementations and categorized accordingly? In
our case, Virtuoso has supported JSON-LD serialization for a while as
demonstrated by the footer section, <head/>, and HTTP "Link:" headers
associated with all Linked Data bearing resources that it serves to user
agents :-)

Example: DBpedia, LOD cache instance, URIBurner service, and other
implementations e.g., on desktops, enterprise servers, or cloud
instances :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen