Re: publication infrastructure / respec

+1 for hg as well (and to the recommended read by Michael)

@danbri: for what I read, HTML5 has an XML syntax:

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/introduction.html#html-vs-xhtml

which is basically the XMLization of the DOM tree.
I don't know if there are any good XHTML-to-HTML5 stylesheet out there,
though

  pa