Re: [ALL] Poll dates/location 2nd FTF

12 responses so far. Pls do this today or tomorrow, se we can decide at the telecon.


On 15/04/2011 15:31, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> All,
> At the ftf we discussed options for the 2nd ftf, to be held in the fall. Please
> indicate your preferences by answering the poll question at:
> We would appreciate if you could do this before the next telecon, so we can take
> a decision during this meeting.
> Best,
> Guus

Prof. Guus Schreiber
Web & Media, Computer Science
VU University Amsterdam

Received on Monday, 18 April 2011 11:58:54 UTC