Re: RDF Recommendation Set comments (re agenda for 6th April)

Apologies for top-posting,  writing from my phone.

I generally agree and have been thinking about the minimum that you have to take from owl to be able to derive contradictions using rdfs. The use case for this is debugging - detecting modelling errors. I think owl:disjointFrom is in the list. SameAs definitely isn't. Despite its clear analytical meaning for all practical purposes it means RelevantlySimilarTo and should not be taken literally except perhaps in some very well defined limited domains...

Cheers