Re: adding PlainLiteral to the document at http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns

Follow the pattern used by XMLLiteral, which has:

<rdfs:Datatype rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#XMLLiteral">
  <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Literal"/>
  <rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"/>
  <rdfs:label>XMLLiteral</rdfs:label>
  <rdfs:comment>The class of XML literal values.</rdfs:comment>
</rdfs:Datatype>

So, "The class of RDF plain literal values"?

Maybe there could be a seeAlso linking to the spec? I don't know.

Jonathan