Re: enforcing the prohibition

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 09:55:03AM +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> [...]

i have a similar conclusion, but my arguments are:
  1 don't add a new graph validation layer, burden for implementors.

  2 someone may have clever ideas for it in the future.

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.