RE: A summary of the proposal for resolving the issues with rdf:text --> Could you please check it one more time?

Recap:

Another goal is data-exchange, between systems that have different capabilities, including different entailment choices.  Introducing alternative representations of the same thing is not good.  We all have to live with standards because the cost of changes is so high so we work within them where possible.  Standards are a compromise.

This can be met by:

When reading RDF data, systems are free and correct to convert "foo"@en to an rdf:text form.
  This is just stating they are semantically equivalent.

When exposing in an RDF form, use the "foo"@en form.
  This includes graph exchange and SPARQL.

This leaves the 2 goals above untouched.  It maximising interoperation with existing systems.

 Andy