RE: A summary of the proposal for resolving the issues with rdf:text --> Could you please check it one more time?

I honestly don't see how this comment is relevant to the present discussion.

Each device that does something with RDF needs to decide what it wants to do
with it. Here are its options:

1. It can choose to use D-entailment. Well, if this is what the device wants to
do, then I'm afraid it needs to implement D-entailment. rdf:text is no different
from xsd:integer and xsd:decimal in that respect.

2. It can choose to use simple entailment. Well, if this is what the device
wants to do, then it should just do it. rdf:text is no different from
xsd:integer and xsd:decimal in that respect either.

3. It can choose to do whatever it wants. Well, the precise definitions of
rdf:text don't matter anyway then.

Nothing in our specification requires an implementation to select 1, 2, or 3.
Hence, this issue is completely orthogonal to rdf:text.

Regards,

	Boris