RE: A summary of the proposal for resolving the issues with rdf:text --> Could you please check it one more time?

Hello,

I completely share Axel's sentiment. Sending out a meeting notification one hour
(or even less) before the meeting is just plain unacceptable: one cannot do that
and expect people to show up.

Given that most key people will not be there, I won't participate either.

Regards,

	Boris