RE: [LC response] To C. M. Sperberg-McQueen

Hello,

But we did address this at the level of the spec. I've modified Section 2 such
that it correctly defines the prefixes xsd: and rdf: with # at the end, and I've
explicitly said that fn and rtfn are URIs for namespaces used in QNames. I think
the spec is now fine with respect to this point and that this was just editorial
clarification (and a minor cleanup of a confusion on my part). In the e-mail, we
have just explained the rationale for our choices.

Please let me know should this explanation not satisfy you.

Regards,

	Boris