Re: text, lowercase language tags

Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> Boris Motik wrote:
>>> I'm sorry about the typo: I personally see *no* problem with mixed-case lex
>> ical
>>> forms.
>>>
>>> Pinging Andy seems a good idea: if he doesn't mind, I'll be happy to change
>>  the
>>> definitions. Hence, please go ahead and do that.
>> I think Andy may be subscribed to this list but is away at the moment.
>>
>> Before he left we did briefly talk about the flurry of changes to the
>> document but it seemed too fluid to track in real time. We were aiming
>> to let it settle first then look at the total set of changes.
>>
>> Regarding the language tags I personally see no problem with option 1,
>> that seems in keeping with both BCP-47 and RDF.
>
> Thanks, Dave.  Could you also take a look at my proposed "How's this"
> text, indented in the middle of
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-text/2009AprJun/0025.html

I was just about to but am still trying understand what you are trying
to achieve with it.

> The plan is to proceed to Last Call with this document, in both WGs next
> week.  Given what you might know of Andy's availability, and everything
> else, what do you think of that plan?  I suppose we could let rdf:text
> lag behind everything else going to LC, but I'd rather not.

It seems unlikely you could get adequate review of the much changed
document by next week given Easter. If you think it better to go to LC
quickly without such a review then I guess that's a possible choice.

Dave