Re: changes on rdf:text on the remaining Ed notes

Alex,

I wonder if it isn't an unnecessary burden on OWL and RIF to be
trying to define stuff which is not relevant to either OWL or (if I
understand you correctly) RIF. From what you say, these functions are
for possible use by future XPath/XQuery implementations that support
rdf:text. But in this case, couldn't/shouldn't we remove them from
this spec and leave it up to a/the XPath/XQuery WG to come up with a
suitable design?

Ian