Re: It was all written!

At the time my interpretation of this was that it is a reference to the RDF
star scheme for Linked Data. Linked Data at the time was an effort by Tim
to reintroduce the Web aspect to the Semantic Web activity which had been
taken over by KR and AI discussions. The web aspect had almost become
irrelevant at least in academic circles.

--

---
Marco Neumann