Re: Adaptation of the semantics

Update on this new semantics proposal:

I re-introduced one hidden IRI, for the same reason as before (RDF-star
systems should not be required to "compile" descriptions of embedded
triples into proper embeded triples).

Unlike its predecessors, however, that IRI /can/ hide from SPARQL (see
issue #101 <https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star/issues/101>) because it is
not entailed by the embedded triple.

   pa