Re: From syntactic to interpreted triple

+1 to what Olaf wrote below.

As an example, I used Jos' implementation of RDF* in EYE, and William
Van Woensel super-nice N3 editor, to illustrate this with a small example:

     http://ppr.cs.dal.ca:3002/n3/editor/s/j7yBphsy

In this example, I have two predicates that link files to triples:

* :contains keeps referential opacity (nothing to do)

* :entailsForMe has some form of referential transparency (implemented
through N3 rules: any triple with the same meaning as one contained in
the file is also entailed for me by that file)

By running it in EYE (click "execute"), you can see that the conclusions
contain:

   :report :contains <<:superman :can :fly>>.
   :report :entailsForMe <<:superman :can :fly>>.
   :report :entailsForMe <<:clark :can :fly>>.

but NOT

   :report :contains <<:clark :can :fly>>.