Re: A different symbol for {|

OK fair enough. Is there a reason why this cannot be used btw?

    :a :knows :b << :since 1900 >> .

Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2021 at 9:37 AM
From: "Miel Vander Sande" <miel.vandersande@meemoo.be>
To: "Laura Morales" <lauretas@mail.com>
Cc: public-rdf-star@w3.org
Subject: Re: A different symbol for {|

Knowing that :knows is universal, I find this is more confusing in the same way Andy pointed out that  :s :p "abc"@{ :a:b } . reads like modifying "abc". Plus, we are digressing from the triple model again and I don't think that will make things easier in the long run. RDF simply isn't PG and so is the syntax.

With this thread in mind, the only minor change I see fit is going from {| |} to <| |> (or whatever other character to replace |)