Re: OnAgainOffAgain relations - beyond celeb marriage: Org membership

On 12/10/21 5:32 AM, Fabio Vitali wrote:
> Or: Grover Cleveland was the only person to have been elected to two non-consecutive terms as the President of the United States, first 1885-1889 and then 1893-1897.
>
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/grover-cleveland/#:~:text=The%20first%20Democrat%20elected%20after,1889%20and%201893%2D1897).
>
> Ciao
>
> Fabio

Hi Fabio,

Which can be expressed as.

## Turtle Start ##

## Tenured Presidency

@prefix : <#> .
@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
@prefix dbpedia: <http://dbpedia.org/resource/> .

[
    a :TenuredOfficeEvent ;
    schema:name "Presidency of the United States"@en ;
    :hasTermStartYear "1885"^^xsd:gYear ;
    :hasTermEndYear "1889"^^xsd:gYear ;
    :hasOfficer dbpedia:Grover_Cleveland
] schema:author [
                      a schema:Person;
                      schema:worksFor <https://www.whitehouse.gov/#this>
                  ] ;
   schema:publisher <https://www.whitehouse.gov/#this>  .

[
    a :TenuredOfficeEvent ;
    schema:name "Presidency of the United States"@en ;
    :hasTermStartYear "1893"^^xsd:gYear ;
    :hasTermEndYear "1897"^^xsd:gYear ;
    :hasOfficer dbpedia:Grover_Cleveland
] schema:author [
                      a schema:Person;
                      schema:worksFor <https://www.whitehouse.gov/#this>
                  ] ;
   schema:publisher <https://www.whitehouse.gov/#this>  .

## Turtle End ##

Key point:

No reification required, courtesy of RDF's fundamental essence :)

Kingsley

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen