Re: OnAgainOffAgain relations - beyond celeb marriage: Org membership

Agreeing with Dan here, you could argue that any instance of schema:Event
is also an example.

Taking Simon's example:
Bob - is captain of - Bowls Club - Jan 1, 2019–Dec 31, 2019
Bob - is captain of - Bowls Club - Jan 1, 2020–Dec 31, 2020

Seems equivalent to:

schema:Event
Bob's captaincy of Bowls Club 2019
startTime: Jan 1, 2019
endTime: Dec 31, 2019

schema:Event
Bob's captaincy of Bowls Club 2020
startTime: Jan 1, 2020
endTime: Dec 31, 2020

It seems natural to me that every triple should have start and end time
positions and possibly also a location position. The above examples seem to
me like different ways of saying the same thing, albeit the first has more
structure. You could argue that schema:Event is just a convenience type for
statements with temporal data.

YAGO knowledge base is a good example:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0004370212000719

Regards