Re: RDF-star use cases from Amazon Neptune

Although RDF is in some sense a logic, this is not really relevant to the
discussion here.

There is no requirement that a logic be based on sets (or set-like graphs)
instead of multi-sets (or multi-set-like graphs).

SPARQL and SPARQL* do not use the logic of RDF.  They have no more semantic
commitment than retrieval from property graphs.

peter