Re: owl:sameAs/referential opacity Re: Can RDFstar be defined as only syntactic sugar on top of RDF (Re: weakness of embedded triples)

Indeed https://w3c.github.io/rdf-star/#dfn-triple states that RDF* triples are
RDF* terms.

As far as I can tell, though, this treatment is not part of the original RDF*
papers.  There are other ways to handle << >> syntax.  For example, it could
be handled in the same way as [] or collections in Turtle.

peter