Re: How is RDF* supposed to work with Linked Data?

But dereferencing is another thing, and it's a privilege as you say.
But URI identification in itself should be a right, per RDF
principles?

You can argue blank nodes are not URI-addressable - but that is by
choice; any blank node can be skolemized into a URI if necessary. But
not so with << >> statements (or what are they called)?