From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen@fastmail.com>
To: public-rdf-star@w3.org
Sent: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 2:41
Subject: Re: ReSpec standards for RDF* and SPARQL*?

I have no strong opinion on the hashtaggable names (other than another tale of woe whenever I try to  search for anything related to this stuff, whether it's google or my own mailbox) - they seem like good suggestions though.

And a big +1 on someone setting up a community space on github where we can document things. I'd contribute to that.

Jeen