Re: RDF* semantics

On Mon, 2019-09-02 at 00:30 -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> [...]
> Olaf,
>
> Is the following an accurate working example ?

Yes (when considering RDF* as syntax sugar).

When considering RDF* as an abstract data model, the RDF* triple
(written in Turtle* syntax, prefix declarations omitted)

  :Alice :asserts << :Bob foaf:age"23"^^xsd:integer >> .

should be semantically equivalent to the following set of five RDF
triples (assuming we use RDF* in SA mode):

  :Alice  :asserts  [ a rdf:Statement;
                     rdf:subject :Bob ;
                     rdf:predicate foaf:age ;
                     rdf:object "23"^^xsd:integer