Introduction

From: Ghislain ATEMEZING <ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 09:44:10 +0200
To: "public-rdf-star@w3.org" <public-rdf-star@w3.org>
Hello all,
I work for Mondeca [1], a small company based in Paris (France) *selling* Semantic Technologies to solve real-world applications. I’m also involved in the LOV catalog initiative work since 2013.

In the past, I participated in various W3C activities dealing with best practices to use and/or publish Linked (Government/Geospatial) Data on the Web, and activities to promote vocabularies usage in various domains.

I am very interested in this list topic because we have use cases in (enterprise) production where RDF* standardization might have huge benefits for data management using Semantic web technologies.

Ghislain
[1] http://mondeca.com/

«Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none » (W. Shakespeare)
Web : http://atemezing.org

---