Re: Welcome to the RDF*/SPARQL* mailing list

From: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:29:46 -0700
Cc: public-rdf-star@w3.org
Rob Sanderson, Semantic Architect for the J. Paul Getty Trust in Los
Angeles.

I am co-chair of the JSON-LD 1.1 W3C WG, and was co-chair / co-editor for
the Web Annotation Data Model WG. Other WG participation includes the
Linked Data Platform and Social Web WG. At the Getty, I'm responsible for
our ontologies, vocabularies, data models, data engineering and community
engagement around those topics. In that scope, I am co-chair for the Linked
Art consortium, which aims to promote the adoption of Usable LOD (LOUD) in
the museum domain. I was previously at Stanford University, where I worked
with library and digital library LOD, Los Alamos National Laboratory where
I worked on scholarly communication via LOD, and University of Liverpool,
where I almost worked on archival descriptions via LOD ... but the
community wasn't quite ready for it at that time :)

Property Graphs (etc) are especially interesting as the museum domain's
conceptual reference model makes use of them significantly, which has
caused divergence in implementations across technologies.

Look forward to the discussions!

Rob