Re: Welcome to the RDF*/SPARQL* mailing list

Introduction: David Booth.  I've been involved with RDF for several
years, with a focus on healthcare and life sciences.  I have also been
facilitating discussion and collecting ideas for making RDF  easier to
use by average developers: https://github.com/w3c/EasierRDF

I think RDF*/SPARQL* has potential for addressing a long-known gap in RDF.

My main concerns:

  - It must be easy to make statements about an entire graph -- a set of
triples -- rather than one triple at a time.  At present RDF* does not
allow this, but my understanding is that it could be extended to do so.
IMO this is critically important.

  - It should be harmonized with other existing mechanisms, such as
named graphs and N3's ability to talk about graphs.

Thanks!
David Booth