Re: basic semantics of triple terms

As far as I can tell, the two documents have the same information about
tripleterm so a deficiency in this area in one document should also be a
deficiency in the other.  Do you also find the minimal baseline document
deficient?

In any case, tripleTerm corresponds with triple term in
https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf12-concepts/#section-triple-terms.  That document
also matches the minimal baseline with the well-formed syntax being expressed
as SHOULD in https://www.w3.org/TR/rdf12-concepts/#section-triples.

peter