Re: Two profiles: technical definition

Bijective means one-to-one and onto, so the transparent profile appears to be
saying that every resource is a denotation of some triple term.  I think that
the mapping should only be injective.  It might be better to state that RE is
a function instead.

The opaque profile has a similar problem.  As well, this semantics allows for
the SRE of a quoted triple to be something like the integer 2.  This probably
has no bad consequences, but it is rather strange.

peter