Re: Radical change proposal

Enrico,

tripleReification is the same as the "tripleTerm" in
https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/wiki/RDF%E2%80%90star-semantics:-option-3#abstract-syntax?

If the suggestion is keeping triple terms and the Turtle syntax forms,
then well-formedness arises in the account of named occurrences and
using rdf:refies as a macro.

The general semantics remains the same.

https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/wiki/RDF%E2%80%90star-semantics:-option-3#semantics

is that correct?