entailing that a quoted triple is false

Is anyone in the working group actually wanting the graph
:a rdf:reifies < :b :c :d > .
to entail that :b :c :d is false?

(I don't remember anyone wanting that.  I don't even remember any input to the
working group advocating that.)

If not, then arguments that include statements to that effect are not persuasive.

peter

On 8/30/24 06:04, Thomas Lörtsch wrote:
[...]
> However, I also think that all those nuances still fall into two main
> categories, namely if the annotated triple term is meant to be true in the
> graph or not:
> - most of them are meant to be true (see use cases, see real world data)
> - those that aren't can’t be introduced first and then taken back (that would
> jeopardize monotonicity)
[...]