Re: missing topic headings in TPAC meeting minutes

Thanks Peter, I did improve my minutes
- per my action: https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/issues/93

- per your comments below, with a few adaptations.

https://www.w3.org/2023/09/12-rdf-star-minutes.html

> Topic: N3 and named graphs
> - just before timbl: could you add N3 to that long list of documents?

I didn't add this, because there were actually several subtopic touched
in this conversation, all too briefly to deserve a "subtopic" entry IMO.

   pa