Re: Meeting today

Hi Adrian,

I'm attending the Semantics Conference too. I'd love to have a chat with you about RDF-Star. However, I only have a vague  idea of what you look like. Still, I hope to be able to hunt you down ;-) In case you observe a ca 60 years old, not too tall guy scanning the populace it might be me searching for you....

Best,
Thomas