Re: A proposal for basing quotation and annotation upon blank graphs

As an amusing coincidence, Tim's rant during the TPAC F2F (and the
discussions that followed) also got me thinking, and I wrote down a few
things here:

https://hackmd.io/_kG54skVQle0KT2S85Tj1Q

The approach is slightly less radical than Niklas' . I tried to explore
various ways to support N3-like graph-terms, by breaking more or less
(and hopefully less...) what we already have.