Re: Meeting this week + TPAC F2F agenda

On 05/09/2023 15:36, Lassila, Ora wrote:
> We are canceling this week’s WG meeting.
>
> Tentative agenda for the next week’s TPAC F2F meeting:
>
>  1. I18N (we are meeting with them at 9 am)
>  2. Use cases (including a discussion on existing implementations of
>     RDF-Star and their influence on any use cases)
>  3. Semantics
>  4. SPARQL EXISTS issue (Andy, I assume this was the one you wanted)

For the SPARQL slot, I'd like to assess where we are, and cover one, or
a few issues, that would most benefit from synchronous time.

EXISTS is an obvious issue to cover. We can start with reviewing the
problems, then considering solutions, then have a plan of how to proceed.

I can prepare some summary material to introduce everyone to the issues:

https://github.com/w3c/sparql-query/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+EXISTS