Re: expanding work from quoted triples to graph terms

Dear all,

I agree with Peter.

Adding graph terms (although interesting) will require a significant amount of work, and is very unlikely to be completed before the end of the working group (28 August 2024).
So I would also prefer on prioritizing work as defined in the charter.
Another option might be to halt the current WG and recharter if the group believes that triple terms are not the right way to go.

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman