Re: labels for issues and pull requests in document repositories

> On Mar 30, 2023, at 3:06 AM, Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Dear Peter, Gregg,
>
> the labels in our repos have been imported from another W3C repos (JSON-LD1.1 I believe).
>
> The best place to look for their meaning should be the label description in github, but mos of them had an empty description. I did my best to fix this -- although in some cases, my subjective interpretation could be discussed.
>
> There were a few were I was really not sure what their intended use was ("best practice", "spec:invalid").

“best practice” would likely be tagged if we were to do Best Practices note, such as other groups have done. I think it’s presently irrelevant for us, and can be deleted, if that’s practical.

“spec:invalid”, I think, would be something that would be marked on an issue against a specification, to indicate that the issue raised is invalid. (Although, that’s a rather harsh and judgemental term). Somewhat similar to “spec:wontfix”?