Re: Greetings from Google & PathQuery

Hi George! We should talk :)

I joined the WG (as did Google) before my role changed at Google. I
continue to be responsible for Schema.org and Google's contributions there,
but I now have other responsibilities around datacommons.org which limit my
ability to spend a lot of time in W3C WGs.  I have lurked on the mailing
group list so far, in part because I don't have the time to make a fair (to
the WG) case for my concerns about the direction of the work, which are
roughly that I see more interest in annotating triple-occurrences than
abstract platonic triples, and that the relationship with the named graphs
mechanism should probably be more central, given that it does some of the
same work but very differently.

Happy to join a call or chat separately, whatever works best for you folks

Dan