Re: Agenda 2023-01-26

> Will it be possible to have a place where use cases can be collected
> and collectively edited?  Perhaps a GitHub wiki could be used.
>

> Also, is it possible to link to all the WG repositories from the main
> WG repository now?  There is a promise to that effect but no action on
> it for a while.

Thanks for pointing that out. I added a link in the README to the full
list of repos (befind "the corresponding repository" [1]). The page it
links to is automatically updated when we associate a new repository to
the WG, so I prefer that to manually maintaining a copy of that list  in
the README.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/rdf-star-wg/blob/main/README.md