Re: Statement identifiers

Can you provide a pointer to the discussion around how RDF/XML is being used
by Jerven?  Also, where do statement identifiers show up in RDF/XML and how do
they impact the RDF graphs?

I'm also not aware of where a reification quadlet shows up in RDF.  Can you
provide a pointer to a discussion on this?  It is unclear what exactly nodes
that are instances of rdf:Statement should end up representing.  There is
non-normative wording in the RDF 1.1 semantics that they refer to a concrete
realization of an RDF triple, but what then is the relationship to actual
statements is left open.  It is certainly not the case that different nodes in
an RDF graph that are instances of rdf:Statement have to refer to different
statements, even if they have the same subject, predicate, and object.

peter