Re: [External] : Re: Fw: slides for Multi-Edge Handling and Future-Proofing

The powerpoint slides with animation would have been much better, but apparently its size was too big for posting on the WG archive. I'll try writing it up as a doc. Thanks. -- Souri.
________________________________
From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 12:58 PM
To: public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org <public-rdf-star-wg@w3.org>
Subject: [External] : Re: Fw: slides for Multi-Edge Handling and Future-Proofing

I don't find the slides very comprehensible.  I would prefer a readable document that includes more rationale and explanation.

peter

I had sent these slides to the WG on 19-JAN-2023, shortly after our zoom meeting but they did not get posted. This is a second attempt. No powerpoint attachment this time. Thanks. -- Souri.