Re: provenance of multiple triples all at once in RDF-star

I dispute this equivalence.

In :a :b << :s :p :o >> . :a :b << :s1 :p1 :o1 >> . there are two separate :b
links from :a to two different triples.   In :a :b { :s :p :o . :s1 :p1 :o1 .
} there is only one :b link from :a and it is to something that is not a triple.

Perhaps some extension of some version of RDF might want to infer the second
from the first but at the RDF graph level there is a fundamental difference.

peter