Re: Event Updated: RDF-star Semantics TF (not canceled)

Enrico,

thank you for the invitation! I assume you will send around a zoom-link, but I’m not sure about the time. The semantics TF meetings seem to have been scheduled to 4pm in the past - is that right?

Peter, Dörthe, Pierre-Antoine,

I would be happy if you could join to elaborate on your concerns w.r.t. graph terms. Obviously I would be happy about any other participants as well! :)

Best,
Thomas